The EnDecO One is a HDMI (max input 1080/60p) encoder, decode and communications unit, capable of encoding a HDMI signal using either H264 or H265 compression and sending to destination(s) using a variety of streaming protocols.
Use cases include
• Video Camera encoder (with return feed decoded to a small monitor) and two way comms to operator
• Video decoder, receive RTMP, RTSP, SRT, HLS or NDI|HX and output via HDMI or re-stream via another protocol.
• Stream Transcoder, receive a stream (ie h265) and transcode to another format (ie H264) and send to a destination
or receive SRT and output as NDI|HX (or vice versa).
• E-Sportsd / Online Gaming - Connect your PC or game console to the HDMI input, your monitor to the HDMI output, and a webcam to the USB port, and the Endeco One will PiP your webcam onto the HDMI input, and stream to platforms such as twitch!
• 1x HDMI IN (Max 1080/60p) • 1x HDMI OUT (Max 1080/60p) • 1x 1Gb/s Ethernet Port • 1x USB2.0 Port • 1x Micro-SD slot • 1x Headphone/Speaker output • 1x Microphone Input
Full Feature List
• H264 Compression (Base,Main, and High Profiles) • H265 Compression (Main Profile)
Supported Streaming Protocols
• RTMP (Push and Pull) • RTSP • HLS • MPEG-TS over UDP (Uni or Multicast) • MPEG-TS over HTTP • SRT (Secure Reliable Transport) • NDI|HX
• Can encode and decode simultaneously. Two decoders are available, supporting RTSP,RTMP,SRT and MPEG-TS streams, as well as a NDI|HX decoder.
• Two-Way Communication via inbuilt intercom system (talking with other units). Also supports vMix Tally integration.
• Integrated Tailscale Client (The easiest VPN network you'll ever setup), with automatic client update function.
• Record incoming source to USB drive or Micro-SD card
• Compatible with USB 4G Dongle or USB WiFi Dongle (see support page for supported dongles).
• Supports USB (UVC) webcams. You can connect a webcam to use as another source, simultaneously, alongside the HDMI input and decoders.
• Built-in SpeedTest tool - Handy for confirming available bandwidth when in use on remote productions / jobs.